Group 48 will continue its annual tradition to host a holiday potluck and Write-a-thon at this year’s December meeting. This is part of the Amnesty International USA Global Write-a-thon to celebrate the UN-recognized Human Rights Day. Here are the event details:
Date: Friday, December 11, 2009
Time: 7:30-9pm (set up starts at 7pm)
What to bring:
- Food (an appetizer, main dish or dessert)
- Utensils, plates, cups, napkins
- Greeting cards (non-religious and non-Amnesty cards)
- Paper for letter writing
- 98-cent stamps (international postage except Mexico and Canada)
- 79-cent stamps (Mexico)
- 44-cent stamps (US)
- Copies of the Global Write-a-thon cases (please copy double-sided, no staple, make several copies for each case)
If you plan to attend this event, please submit a comment to indicate what you will bring in terms of food or supplies. Please also provide an estimate on total number of guests if you want to invite friends and/or family.
Note: Comments are moderated on this site, therefore, they do not appear immediately after submission.