Write for Rights is Amnesty International’s annual global letter writing marathon. Every December, Amnesty supporters write millions of messages for people whose basic human rights are under attack.
Date: Friday, December 11, 2015
Time: 7:30-9pm (set up starts at 7:00pm)
Location: Buchan Building at First Unitarian Church (church map), 1011 SW 12th Ave, Portland, OR
What to bring:
- Food (an appetizer, main dish or dessert)
- Utensils, plates, cups, napkins
- Greeting cards (non-religious and non-Amnesty cards)
- Paper for letter writing
- $1.20 stamps (international postage)
- 49-cent stamps (domestic postage)
- Copies of the AIUSA Write for Rights cases (case sheets and/or sample letters)
Please RSVP by adding a comment to this post and include some details if you plan to bring food, supplies and/or guests.
Note: Comments are moderated on this site, therefore, they do not appear immediately after submission.