AIUSA Group 48 will host its annual Write for Rights and holiday potluck in December. Write for Rights is Amnesty International’s annual global letter writing marathon that generate millions of messages for people whose basic human rights are under attack.
Date: Thursday, December 14, 2017
Time: 7:30-9pm (set up starts at 7:00pm)
Location: Buchan Building at First Unitarian Church (church map)
1011 SW 12th Ave, Portland, OR
What to bring:
- Food (an appetizer, main dish or dessert)
- Utensils, plates, cups, napkins
- Greeting cards (non-denominational and non-Amnesty cards)
- Paper for letter writing
- $1.15 stamps (international postage)
- 49-cent stamps (domestic postage)
- Copies of the AIUSA Write for Rights cases (case sheets and/or sample letters)
Please RSVP by adding a comment to this post and include some details if you plan to bring food, supplies and/or guests.
Note: Comments are moderated on this site, therefore, they do not appear immediately after submission.