On Saturday, April 7, 2018, Amnesty activists from across Oregon will be gathering for a meeting! Come learn about what you can do to take action to protect human rights in the US and abroad and develop skills for effective organizing in Oregon. Join us in planning our activities in Oregon. Please RSVP today!
What: AIUSA Oregon State Meeting
Where: Lewis and Clark College
0615 SW Palatine Hill Road
Room #123, JR Howard Hall
Portland, OR 97219 (campus map)
When: Saturday April 7, 2018
Time: 9:30 am – 3:00 pm
This is a great way to meet activists engaged with some of the most pressing human rights issues today. We will provide actions so you can be part of the solutions and give you tools to make your voice heard!
- Yusuf Iqbal, President, Americans for Rohingya
- Lauren Fortgang, Policy Director, Never Again Coalition
- Alice Lundell, Director of Communication, Oregon Justice Resource Center
- Daniel Lewkow, Campaign Manager, They Report to You: A Campaign for District Attorney Accountability, ACLU Oregon
- Mohammad Nouri, former spokesperson, UNHCR
ALL are welcome. This event is free and open to the public. Lunch will be provided. Please RSVP now!